Yes, the body already has its own clever system to rid itself of toxins, but you can help it do its job better by eating a healthy diet, drinking water, doing regular exercise and getting enough sleep.This is how our DETOX programs will help you:Stopping complex carbs, oils, preservatives, processed grains, processed sugar, caffeine and dairy;Flooding our bodies with the most nutrient dense foods like fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts, seeds and raw honey; Feeding our cells with what it needs to do it’s job; fight inflammations, build immunity, heal and cleanse itself;Enjoy feeling light and energetic.A Detox will improve your:
Concentration and Focus
Weight Loss GoalsGeneral Guidelines:3 Day Detox with Smoothies and Soups
This is a short smoothies and soups only detox that will recharge your system and give your body a break from all the toxins it's constantly processing.5 Day Detox with Smoothies and Soups
This is a longer smoothies and soups only detox that can help cleanse out your system and give your digestive system a well deserved break. It is recommended for people who are used to detoxing or eating a lot of raw food. 7 Day Detox with Smoothies and Soups
This is the most cleansing smoothies and soups only detox we offer. It is definitely not recommended for detox newbies but it is a highly effective program. Your digestion, complexion and energy will noticeably improve afterwards.
Important habits to start before your detox and continue during:
- Drink plenty of water. Women should ideally drink 2-3 liters of water a day. Men should drink 3-3.5 liters a day.
- Drink a cup of lemon water early in the morning by juicing one Egyptian lime to a cup of water at room temperature.
- Take a probiotic pill about 45 minutes after the lemon water or anytime throughout the day. Please check with our health coach for where to find them in Cairo.
- Unsweetened herbal teas are allowed and recommended but avoid caffeinated drinks such as black tea and coffee.
- Listen to your body during the detox and if you need to rest, please do so. If you are addicted to coffee you might experience headaches.
- For further questions please contact our certified health coaches on +20100 00 18644